Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

We are Back!


Okay, so I am officially the worlds worst blogger. This takes me FOREVER to figure out so I hope everyone is grateful for the update :) Hopefully my pictures aren't upside down! Nate and I are still in good ole AZ. We are really starting to love it here. We have been blessed to meet some great new friends and even some old friends that ended up moving to Arizona also. Our lives consist of: Nate and I both going to school during the days, I am teaching 5th grade this year, Nate is in the hospital a few nights a week, I can't give up my sport so I have my old fogie soccer leagues at night, I got certified to teach aerobics so I teach at a gym a couple times a week. Our weekends consist of: fishing, fishing, and more fishing. Nate does most of the fishing, I like to lay out on the boat in my swimsuit and read books. So that is us in a nutshell! Hope you enjoy the new post cause it may be up here a while!!!....PS...This pic is on our 1st date! Cute :) We are almost coming on our 1 year anniversary!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You guys are SO dang cute together. I can't believe your already coming up on one year. It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago. We definitly need to do it again soon.