Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

DODGERS COME TO AZ!!!






Bring it on Diamondbacks! We love when the Dodgers come to town! I wanted to support the Dbacks when we first moved here because it's always fun to like the team in the town that you live in. But I just couldn't do it! In fact I HATE the Dbacks...especially because every time that they win it hurts the Dodgers. True Blue for life! Annie, JJ and their cute family just moved to Glendale, AZ. We are so excited to have them here. Both JJ and Nate are so busy in school but I am sure we'll get to do things with them. Her son Logan is my new best friend!! I also need to Welcome Manny...he cranked out 2 homers at the game we went to...as long as he keeps that up, then welcome to LA!

7 comments:

melvin said...

Look at you blogging :) I love it!

melvin said...

oh this is amy not Jeff :)

Reagan Family said...

Yahoo! First of all nice job on the blogging. :) Second of all that was tons of fun and lets plan a sunday dinner...

Jeff and Brandi said...

It's about freaking time you start blogging again! Can't wait to see you next week.

3 Men & a Lady said...

How fun! The game AND that you and Annie & JJ can all hang out now!!!!

Britney said...

Welcome back yo! Looks like tons of fun at the Dodgers game! That is awesome that you now have the Reagans there to hang out with. These are some great pics. Have fun and keep postin'!

Andrus Family said...

I am loving your pictures!! I am jealous of you going to baseball games!! Go Manny! Stay true to the Dodgers....none of this crossing over to the D-Backs crap!