Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Utah




I love my grandparents and we were really glad we got to spend some time in springville with the whole family. It had been a long time since my family was all together and I couldn't get enough of it.
We had a great visit with Nate's brother Justin, Lyndsay, and the kids. Kade loved all the attention from his cute cousins.

Arizona is WAY TO HOT in the summer. It never even cools down at night. Sometimes it is only 100 degrees so we all go outside because it feels cool. This weather has made training for the marathon very tough and we are doing what we can to get into shape. We got a gym membership because it was getting to hot to run outside. the boys love the day care and I love the Zumba classes. Can't say my running is coming along but the classes have been a blast and I have made new friends in the process.
Posted by Picasa