Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Dress up anyone?

Okay, so these pics will probably be deleted shortly so get your kicks and giggles while you can :)! Yes, I know they are upside down, my blogging skills are awesome! We have spirit week at my elementary school where I teach (I teach 5th grade this year). I am also the student council advisor and I encourage all of the class reps to dress up. You've got to teach by example, right?? Most of you that know me well know that I look for any excuse to dress up so the whole advisor thing is just an excuse! The Christmas dress up was for a family party Nate and I went to. He is not as keen as the dress up idea as I am, it took a lot of convincing.



2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

Hey Mishizzle, It's me Stizzle. You seriously have awesome costumes, How'd you think of all those? It's ok I can't figure out how to turn my pictures the right way either. :)

Lisa said...

YOU crack me up it reminds me of Freshman year SUU!! so fun