Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Roosevelt Lake Camping/Fishing Trip




This is Nate's favorite place to fish and camp. The sunset was AMAZING on our drive up there! Arizona has awesome sunsets in the summer, that's the one good about AZ summer (it's already in the high 90's, YIKES!) I have to give a shout out to my mom for the Lloyds BBQ stuff. I used to hate that stuff as a kid and now that I have to prepare the food this is my go-to camping food. Get some buns and slap it on there, nice'n'easy just the way I like it. Nate's little boat fits nice in the back of his truck. It's perfect becaus we don't have to worry about hauling a trailer.

4 comments:

Mike and Jill said...

I'm so glad to see you are finally getting the hang of blogging. We don't have to wait months to hear from you anymore. JK Looks like you guys have so much fun together! We definitely have to have another GNO when you come home in June.

Holly Woolsey said...

Oh my heck! How funny that you can put the boat in the back of his truck! I love it!

Lisa said...

Michelle!! hi its Lisa Crosby! remember when I said we'd hang out!i'm so sorry! I have tons of time now that school is out for the summer! UHHH K my family has a cabin at Lake Roosevelt!! WE love it there. I just went last week end! I went fishing with my Daddy! soo fun. We need to get some people together and GO! My fam has a boat jet ski and what not. Megan said she was in!! haa haa

Josh and Megan said...

I love Lloyds and I love when you post! I always have a stash of their yummy pork and chicken in my freezer! Are you just counting down the days till summer? one awesome thing about teaching!