Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter & Other Pics from this month!

Nate felt little Kade kick for the first time today! He was so excited and has been trying to feel him for a long time. We think Kade likes to do jumping jacks because he is CONSTANTLY movin and groovin!

After posting this pic I realized Nate was making a nerdy face. Him and his dad kept being goobers during pics, I can't believe his dad actually had a normal smile in this one!


Okay NO there is not twins in there! I get asked that almost daily! This pic was taken almost 2 weeks ago too! I swear some people look like this when they are about ready to give birth...I can't imagine how I'll look in August. Bring it on!

I know I just barley posted all those Dodger pictures from spring training...but this was just last Saturday night. I almost spaced that LA was in town! About an hour before game time we realized they were in town and we through our shirts and hats on as fast as we could and rushed downtown. Nose bleeds and all...it was SO MUCH FUN! LA won 11 to 1! We can't get enough of the Dodgers!!!!

We went with our friends Dani and Jordan to the Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns game a few weeks ago. We had half court seats 14th row. We all loved every second of it! My two favorite teams! The Jazz ended up winning at a buzzer beater, the score was close the whole game!


We threw Dani a Bachlorette Party a few weeks ago. It was great to see all the old college girlfriends! A bunch of my old roommates and soccer teammates flew in for a girls weekend. The Party was really fun and crazy! I am so mad that I forgot to bring my camera to the Bachelorette Party. This was the day after...everyone who was still in town went to the Angles Spring Training Baseball game...we tailgated before the game with a bunch of other friends and had a blast! Nothing like hot dogs & a ballgame.

11 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

Oh Michelle, you look cute pregnant! I love that you are showing so much!

Reagan Family said...

You are so cute! I need to see you!! Plus you are so tiny that little baby has no room to go but out.. No shame baby!

Sara said...

You look sooo cute! I LOVE that first pic of you two- darling:)Don't worry I am also looking pretty huge these days- but I am with ya: bring it on! hee hee Congrats on your little boy, Kade!

The Moore Family said...

You look so stinkin cute!! We are so excited for you guys. Loved all the pictures

The Williamson's said...

Very cute pictures of you guys together I love the one of Nate kissing your belly, makes me a little teary eyed :) And you look great!!!!

Nick and Amera said...

You look adorable you punk! Atleast when you walk in somewhere people dont stare and wonder who saved the whales! You are so freakin cute, I hate it! Im just jealous! Im also jealous of all the fun your having living in AZ. I swear on my life, If I dont take a vaca soon im going to blow up. Actually im goign to blow up anyway! Love you!! Your the cutest pregnant mommy i've ever seen!!!!

Josh and Megan said...

Love all your prego pics...so cute and SOOO jealous of that warm weather you're enjoying down there!

Marisa Jean said...

How fun! I need a college roomie reunion too. And I think your belly is absolutely perfect. Tiny bellies = tall or long torso'd people. You are niether of these. You are so tiny that the baby has no where to go but out. Plus if it was small, that means that your baby wouldn't be healthy, and you don't want that.

The Staples Fam said...

You look great! I don't know how you are going to fit full grown baby in that tiny body of yours.. but I guess we'll just have to see! Fun fun! Maybe we'll have ours on the same day :)

Karl & Leslie said...

I think I'm as big as you and I'm a 2 months after you!

Unknown said...

I haven't checked your site forever. I can't believe how far along you are. You are so cute pregnant! Congrats on the boy! You'll love him so much. Isn't it crazy that you think you're as big as you're going to get but you still have a lot bigger to get.