Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our maybe house!

Well...this is our house if inspections and all that fun stuff goes through! We are excited, nervous, and just stressed hoping we are making the right decisions. This house definitely has some pros and cons. Pros: sweet yard and basketball court and room for a big garden on the side house. We love the kitchen and built in entertainment center. Love the dark tiled floor cause I hate mopping! It's also really close to my school. Cons: We are kinda out in the boonies. It's not too close to the freeway anymore. I don't have a Ross down the street. In order to move in it needs carpet in all the bedrooms (Pro: New carpet ) and paint through out the house (Pro: New paint :) and choose our own colors)...it needs some grouting and baseboard work through out, which really isn't too bad. It definitely would be an amazing first home for us. ANYTHING is an upgrade to the old military/college housing we are living in now. If anyone has seen the movie "The Kingdom" about Iraq...well our houses were used in that movie to be Iraq. They didn't have to do much to make it believable :)

PS..I stand corrected...My brother Jeff called me last night and said that "Th Kingdom" is filmed to take place in Saudi Arabia. He laughed and said that I am a typical American that thinks anything in the Middle East is Iraq. LOL he's right, I don't have the best geography skills. Thanks for the heads up J!




Master Bedroom..

I love the bathtub...





14 comments:

The Williamson's said...

It's CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!

Jeff and Brandi said...

I love it! I hope all goes well. We are missing you guys. Can't wait for your visit. Love you!

Holly Woolsey said...

Holy Cow! This looks like a great place!!! Good luck with everything!

Reagan Family said...

I love it! You are going to be in heaven in that house! Let me know if you need help painting and stuff I would love to help! Congrats!!

Nick and Amera said...

THAT IS AWESOME! CONGRATS! I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU! YOU ARE DEFINATELY BRINGING SEXY BACK!! LOVE YOU! KEEP IN TOUCH!

Andrus Family said...

New houses are best! I hope you get it. Then the fun really begins...but bringing Kade home to YOUR house will be nice!

Sara said...

Wow! That house is beautiful- keep us posted! Oh and I am sorry that things have been a little scary with Kade lately- we will keep you in our prayers:)

Mike and Jill said...

It is so nice! That will be so fun for you guys!! And easier when the baby gets here! You will love the space!

Lindsey said...

Awesome! I love it. The kitchen reminds me of my old town house! I'm still so sad about that. Good job finding it. I'm excited for you guys, good luck!

Karl & Leslie said...

Very cute! How are you feeling? I hope everything goes well for you guys with the house and baby! Love you guys!

Whitney said...

I love the pics...can't wait to see it in person. I am so JEALOUS!! I want a house

Marisa Jean said...

Shreek! No Ross down the street?!? Don't do it! Joking. It looks great. I'm super jealous and only wish I had a place I thought I could call my own. And the kitchen...drool...everywhere (coming from my mouth, of course). YAY!!!

Alta Cheer said...

Beautiful! That is so exciting :) That is so cool for you guys...congrats!

The Staples Fam said...

By the way, that last comment was me.. sorry didn't realize which account I was using!