Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Silly Parents





Dad was naughty and was letting Kade suck on some cantaloupe. Kade loved it and every time Nate took it away he'd start whining!
Ride that horsey!

We had dinner and card night over at the Ivins...well, we didn't end up playing cards because we played with the babies instead, what's new! :)

Posted by Picasa


I started taking pictures of Kade and I gradually started adding more and more stuffed animals to the pictures. Next thing we know he is covered in them. Nate put some on his head and Kade thought this was so funny!

8 comments:

Scott said...

What a cute kid. Yeah, we are going to Utah for Christmas this year. Heather's parents are there now so we have no other place to go. We are excited.

Marisa Jean said...

I know this post was all about what you'll do to make your kiddo laugh, but I have to say that you are looking great! Seriously. You just glow and look super skinny. I also love all the pictures with the animals. His smile melts you! :)

The Moore Family said...

The things we do to entertain oursleves with our kids. He is so cute!!!!!!

Jill said...

Kade is getting so big!

The Staples Fam said...

You look like you are loving being a mom! Kade holds his head up so good! Wow! You guys are so cute. I love seeing all the fun stuff you do. Hope you are doing well!

Jeff and Brandi said...

He's a chunker monker. I love him! And I love that he loves to talk to me on the phone! Missing you guys.

Gary & Julie said...

Those stuffed animals pics are so funny, they make me smile...you guys look like you have so much fun with your little man!

j&rbastian said...

Michelle he is so adorable I wish I could have visited with you with you were here. How is Phoenix? You look like the best parent ever.