Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A little bit of chicken fry

Can this stage get any more fun??! I love how curious Kade is and he loves to get his little hands on everything he sees. He is now an offical barrell roller. He will roll around in his room from one end to the other in 2 seconds. It cracks us up! Once he figured out he could roll he doesn't want to stop.

Camping anyone??? As most of you know, Nate and I can't get enough of the outdoors. We are getting SO excited for March to come because that is Spawn season for large mouth bass...and that means a lot of camping and fishing trips. Our previous tent is really small and you can't stand up in it. It was okay for just the two of us, but when we took Kade it was so hard to fit us all. One of my favorite hobbies is getting a good deal (yes, sometimes I buy somthing just cause it's on sale) and I really love craigslist. We found this tent on there and it was a KILLER deal and had never even been used.
We love our bike rides. This weather is so amazing that it's hard to remember why I want to move back to Utah when Nate finishes school....but then I remember why when summer hits.
Just straight up chillin'
He's hard to get dressed because he'll flip right over to his tummy when I try to put him on his back.
I love my little family! I am so glad I get them forever :)

9 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Okay seriously... Cade is so dang cute! I love how fun and active you guys are! And your house is darling too. :) So good to see you so happy!

Tim and Brittney said...

Kade is so cute! I want to go on bike rides! That sounds so fun. Its nice taking advantage of the nice weather. I'm the same way as you, the second Tim is done with school I will be packed and ready to go back to Utah, but when its 75 in Florida right now I wonder why?!

The Moore Family said...

Love all the pictures. We have been doing a little bit of shopping for a new tent. We have a place we like to take the kids and stay overnight with them. Fish in the morning. Creates good memories with the kiddos. Kade is so cute. I love all the pictures of him. You look so good as well.

Nick and Amera said...

Every stage is so fun, but im with you, THIS STAGE IS THE BEST! I loooove when they get more personality and are fun to play wiht! Mich you look so good, im jealous! your beaming!!! I cant wait to see you this month! bring Kade so I can meet him :) Your house is beautiful too....love it! keep in touch! love your guts...call me sometime!

Marisa Jean said...

I love your tent! I want a new tent more and the hubby so bad--might have to check out Craigs list cause that looks like a killer deal!

Reagan Family said...

Oh I love him!! So we are still planning on March camping right? You better be or you will be in the dog house with Logan!! So fun.

The Staples Fam said...

Love all the camo! He is getting so big... and so cute! Careful Michelle.. give Kade a couple years and he'll be bigger than you! ;)

The Balls said...

O my gosh! I want to pinch his little cheekers! He is so freaking cute! Enjoy it, they grow so FAST!

Jeff and Brandi said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this squish! 2 weeks!