Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gilrs Trip Part 2...

I was really glad I was able to get together with Jalene and Kilee! Of course we hit up my favorite place, The Pizza Factory. I was sad I didn't get to see more friends while I was there. I didn't have a car because Kathy and Heidi had to go to SLC, so they dropped me off in ST. G on their way. Another thing is little Kader got a hold of my phone was somehow was able to erase my contacts that where only saved to my phone memory. I finally get to Utah, and half way into my trip I loose most my contacts...dang it!
My animal loving son. He surely got this trait from his Grandma Davis.

My St. George trip turned into a one day in West Jordan trip too! Kathy needed to stay in SLC longer than she thought. So I decided to drive my mom in her car to WJ so that I could see my Dad and other family. I am so glad that I did. My mom, Brandi, and I took the boys to Thanksgiving Point. We got a workout chasing Dylan around and making sure Kade didn't crawl into the cows pasture!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: