Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Girls Trip...part 1



1st.: Swimming
My mom's side of the family definitely loves to get their swim on. We swam at least twice a day the whole time I was in St. George. I don't know why I even packed clothes, if I would've have come with just swimsuits and cover ups then I would have been set. Now that is my kind of vaca. Kade loved swiming with cousins Masiey and Gage. They had cool swim toys that they shared with him too.
2nd: Games

Another thing my family can't get enough of is games. Each of the girls was in charge of a game and a treat. We would play a morning tournament for prizes. And then after dinner/BBQ's we would play an evening game. My mom cracks me up because she is truly more happy when the other team wins. She doesn't want anyone to feel bad. Well some of her sisters are more like me and want to win at all costs. This combo sure made for some funny game nights.
3rd: Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures
I could not pick which of the 5 billion pictures I took on this trip to blog about. So that is why there are so many collages  cause I can fit a few more in. Kade was a gem this whole trip. He loves to be around people and he was surrounded my cousins, aunts, and grandmas the whole time. He is such a social baby and I am glad he likes to be around people so much. Pretty sure I am the luckiest mom on earth for getting the cutest/coolest baby ever :)

Love Kaders little point.
The whole group. Emily did a great job at putting the camera on the ladder and running to get in the timed shot.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meesha said...

Looks like tons of fun, Mich! Tell your parents hi for me. They are such great people.