Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Weekend!


Kade had a million pairs of shoes when he was tiny and we hardly put them on him. Now he actually needs shoes and he didn't have any that fit. So we got to do some shopping! It has been quite the process to get that boy to keep his shoes on. He hates them so bad but I was sick of being the ghetto family at church who let him roam around with bare feet and he comes home with black feet every Sunday. He also doesn't walk very well in them, it is actually kinda funny to see him topple around in them.

 
With Nate's work schedule this weekend we weren't able to go to our ward camp out or my friends Liz's wedding. Nate made it up to me and squeezed in some time to take us to the Dodgers vs Dbacks game this weekend. It was so much fun! Kade was cheering every time the crowd did. He sometimes forgot and cheered for the wrong team. But don't worry, I will continue to teach him what is right and wrong :)

I have always thought it was so cute how babies just fall asleep in the most random places. I new that was never going to happen with my little non-sleeper. We were just dying laughing when it happened in a loud baseball stadium. The game just wore him out! And the Dodgers started to loose and Kade didn't want to see that part happen.


We are leaving for St. George for the marathon on Thursday morning. It will be a really busy week at the Sager house trying to get all Nate's school work done before we leave, not to mention he works every night till Thurs, and I am in charge of my first combined Young Womens Activity for personal progress. We are so excited for St. George though so I am sure the next few days will breeze buy. Nate and my dad are running and I am sure they will do great. Nate is getting super nervous because ever since school started he hasn't been able to train like he was before. I am starting to get really sad that I can't run, but it will be fun to cheer them on. Anyway, of course because Nate knew that this week would be crazy and then we'd be out of town soon....we also had to squeeze in a fishing trip this week. It was roasting hot so Kade wanted to chill in his nakes most of the time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff and Brandi said...

So excited to see that little man in a few days!