Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Instead of....

Oh remember how I said I have a busy next few days.... Well, instead of doing laundry my son is wearing this to bed:


Instead of working on YW or anything else productive I am researching double strollers and I can't stop. I just decided there isn't a stroller in existence that meets my needs. So I think I will invent one (yes, it is midnight, and I am starting to get loopy, and I truly think I will invent this!) My double stroller will:

-Be a jogging stroller (we have a single jogger and I thought I didn't want a double..but that's me right now in my complete laziness. I like to think that when things settle down I will use my double stroller as a jogger).

-Both seats will be able to fully recline for sleeping babies.

-A infant car seat can attach onto the seat.

-Seats side by side so both kids can see... BUT It will STILL fit through doors, mall isles, and turn on a dime.

-Here is the kicker...It won't be $650 like every other good double jogger is! I have no idea who can afford that kind of stuff on top of all the other baby needs.

3 comments:

Andrus Family said...

When you invent this I will be your first customer!! :)

Mike and Jill said...

Go to my blog then go to my cousin's blog. (John and Kim) She just blogged about jogging strollers and finally found a double one that she loves! And go to bed!

Marisa Jean said...

Uh yeah...good luck with that!

Side note: When I was looking for strollers, I found Phil and Ted's Sport strollers and thought they looked pretty sweet. They are pricey, but I think you get what you pay for. Good luck!