Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Part 1



He is here! Okay, so maybe he was born two weeks ago and I am FINALLY getting to blogging about it. The pictures are all out of order, I can only get 4 collages on one post, so there are also more posts below if you want to keep scrolling down (I had to post it in 3 parts) so the labor story is down further. We are so happy and loving our new addition.

Zane K Sager
Born Saturday, Feb. 26th @ 7 lbs. 3 oz.


My mom took some family pics for us. Not a lot of them turned out because Kade was not loving it, we even let him bring his monkey's and some jelly bellys



I can't believe we are now a family of 4!


Break through! You will see in our pics below that Kade wouldn't sit by Zane. The last few days have been much better. My cute little Zane is half asleep in all the pictures ha ha! 

Love bugs!!! I can't express how happy this picture makes me




A few days before Zane was born, Nate ran a half marathon. He did GREAT! His time was 1 hr. 42 min. I am so proud of him because he was tough to find time to train because his days off from work were spent catching up on homework, grocery shopping and cleaning for me.  Kade went with Nate and a lot of his runs and I was so glad me and Kade could go support Nate at his race. I had just turned 36 1/2 weeks so we thought it would be safe to go. We looked like a mess trying to rush to the finish line in time...we made it there bright and early but still missed Nate crossing the finish line :( I was putting Kade's gloves back on while we were waiting and Nate slipped by without us seeing him cross!
Good Job Nate!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

He is so cute and you look awesome for just having a baby! I love the family pics! Enjoy your 2 boys! :)

Hayley said...

congratulations, michelle! i can't believe he's here already! i'm glad that you are both healthy!

Tim and Brittney said...

Congrats Michelle! I'm so glad it has been less stressful this time for you. He is such a cutie! Enjoy your time with your sweet little boys.

Reagan Family said...

Love all the pictures! I am glad things are going well. Didn't I tell you they would? :) I can't wait to meet him...probably after his girlfriend comes. You look great! Love you!

Lexie said...

Oh I'm so excited for you! You have such a darling family. That little Zane is perfect!

Marisa Jean said...

I cannot believe you just had a baby two weeks ago and you look like that! Holy freak. Those little boys of yours are to die for! Seriously, so stinking cute! I am proud of your hubby for accomplishing that while everything else was going on, too. Man, I can't even do that when nothing is going on. Way to go!

The Balls said...

He is so cute and you look fab! I swear the second baby is sooooo much easier! I couldn't believe what a breeze Brooky was! I wish I was closer so I could see that little man. Love ya and I am so happy all is well!

The Moore Family said...

Such cute family pictures! He is a doll so happy he is here and you guys are doing great!

Sara said...

yay!!! congrats!! i am so glad everything went well with the birth and you are recovering well! with a pregnancy like you have had you deserve it. you are such a cute little mama! and good for you to relax more with #2. i was the same way- super scheduled with my 1st, and then with #2 i just realized everything will workout just fine and i didn't need to be quite so strict. congrats!

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't written something sooner, but I want to tell you congratulations that Zane is adorable! How fun to have two little boys that can grow up and be best buds. I hope you and your family are doing well. Miss ya!

Stephanie Shumway said...

yay! Haven't seen you guys forever! Congratulations on a beautiful ummm let's see... 5months old! LOL- I'm catching up :)