Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Part 3


Our attempt at a brother photo shoot :) I have all these cute matching outfits for them, and poor Zane stays in the same pj's most of the day. I am lucky if I remember to brush my teeth...let alone do outfit and diaper changes on everyone.


I think Zane might end up being a thumb sucker, which I am thrilled about. I know you can't take it away like you can the binki. But try taking Kade's bink away and it is like World War 3.

My little love bird...I think he looks a lot like his daddy.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori and Trevor said...

Congrats!! He is so cute and you look beautiful!! you are so small for just having a baby!! I am huge for months after.. #2 was soooo much easier for me too! Its nice knowing what you are doing and how fast stages pass. I am so glad everything went well and you guys are enjoying your sweet baby!! I think thats such fun spacing for your first 2. they are gonna be best buds.