Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween. I love dressing up so this is a perfect holiday for me. We had a fun party with friends the weekend before and Nate and I were tables. On Halloween we went over to Nate's family and we had a great time! My mother in law really goes all out for holidays...it got a little crazy and the candles caught fire on the spider web when we were all out side. Luckily there wasn't too much damage but the kitchen fire was pretty big!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! I am glad nothing worse happened in the Halloween fire! I love the table Halloween costumes! didn't you do that in high school? Or was it junior high? Either way sweet idea!!!!

kaylee said...

your blog is so cute it looks like you are haveing fun