Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mark's Visit to AZ

We had such a great time when Mark came to visit us in Arizona. We have this ladder ball game that we are obsessed with so we had a big tournament night.
I took Mark around the ASU campus...



Nate and Mark had to buy matching shoes.

Our little tennis tournament turned into a photo shoot....So I probably shouldn't put this on here but we thought we were so funny. Mark definitely brings out the crazy side in everyone. We put the camera on the bench and used the timer and took tons of stupid pictures of ourselves. This was actually one of the more appropriate ones, Yikes!



Of course we had to take Mark out to the lake. All we caught were a bunch of baby fish though.



We miss having Mark down here!


10 comments:

crazymamma said...

oh man i am still dying of laughter from the tennis pic! that is freakin halirous! thanks for the good laugh..man i miss you chicka! you and your hubby should totally come visit us in oregon!!!

Sara said...

Oh you did not just put a pic of your butt on the world wide web?!!! If it was anyone else but you! You are so funny, I am still laughing. Every time I look at your blog I just think how cool it is that you found someone just like you- up for anything and always having fun. You guys look like such a fun,cool couple!!

The Reagans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reagan Family said...

Go to school with your butt hanging out and see what your boss has to say then! You are nuts. JJ wants to go fishing!

Holly Woolsey said...

How fun! I loved the pictures! haha. Mark seems like such a fun guy! Glad he could come to visit!

Karl & Leslie said...

I can't believe you guys! Karl and were laughing so hard! Tell Nate he has a nice crack! :D

jill page said...

love the bums

Andrus Family said...

Wow, what more can I say! You never cease to amaze me, Mich! Mark brings out the best in you two!

Mike and Jill said...

I love the butt pic!! That is hilarious! I can't wait to see you guys next month!! We totally need to have a party or something. I would do it at my house if I knew people would actually show up this time!

The Dahlins said...

Well- at least she knows that when you moon someone the undies come down. :) You're too funny!