Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Early Sager Christmas

Sager's new Puppy!

Well, we are headed up to Utah on Saturday to spend Christmas with my family so we celebrated Christmas early with Nate's fam. Kathy, Nate's mom, is creative and is always planning something fun to do. We designed a gingerbread house. Kathy wanted it to look nice because she puts it on display so I am sure Lizzy (Adam's girlfriend) and I were giving her a heart attack because we were adding some crazy stuff to the house!

We probably ate more candy than we decorated with!

Nate's family got an early Christmas present! His name is Skyzer...So cute! Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't want one, it's cute to look at but I'd never want to take it home :)

And yes, I am on crutches again. I tripped playing in my indoor soccer game and tore some ligaments. I was rolling around on the turf when it happened like I had been shot or something. So embarrassing! Now I am in a walking boot. I was in a boot in all of Jeff's wedding pictures, and now I can be in a boot in all the Christmas pictures, oh joy! :)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You look cute with crutches!

and Have fun in UT! How fun! tell you family I said hello!
(and the old ward!)

also, we still need to get together!

crazymamma said...

hey hot chicka! oh that little puppy is soo cute!! too bad turn into dogs right! hahaha..they look soo innocent when they are little..and then "bam..they instantly bcome little Sh#$'s!! haha anyways...you guys look like you are having a blast..sorry to hear about your leg..that sucks..but for the record i think you can bring "sexy back" with that thing!

Mike and Jill said...

I'm sorry about your foot! That sucks! We better see you guys while you are here!!!

l&slittle said...

How fun, I completely agree with you on the puppy...cute but do not want one! Seth is trying to convince me to play co-ed indoor as soon as I pop this baby out, we'll see how that goes, got to get back in shape first!

The Moore Family said...

Sorry to hear about the crutches again. That stinks espically at Christmas time. You guys look like you had a good time at the party.

Gary & Julie said...

You two must have a lot of fun together, you're hilarious. Hope we see you guys soon!