Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

UGLY Sweater Party!

Okay, how nasty do we look? If you look closely you'll notice my nice orthopedic walking boot. I decided to wear that outfit to school the next day and those that new my personality well enough just laughed and said I looked hideous...while others just started me up and down and said nothing...some people couldn't help themselves and gave me a compliment (even though I could tell they thought I was disgusting) because they didn't know what else to say. I just let them believe I was proud of that outfit and I truly wasn't mocking other school teachers who actually where stuff like that!

Yes, my friends are mean and picked me up to put me in that huge bag!

I had to work so hard to win that huge penguin in the White Elephant game. The couple behind me in the pic really wanted it give it to their little girl who loves penguins and I am a brat because I didn't care and stole it! We shouldn't let our secret out of the bag, but here goes...Nate and I just brought one gift together so we were just going to choose one gift. Well I drew our number and it was like 3 (really bad for the game) so I ran over to Nate to tell him to draw one too so we could see which of the 2 numbers were best. He picked 19 and there where only 21 players! I snuck my number back into the bowl...He he he...I hope that doesn't qualify me for the naughty list...although we could use some charcoal for our next camping trip! :)



3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Your dance moves are hot as ever! Your sweater is so cute, I dont know what your talking abut! hahahha!!! Oh michelle, you need to have a kid...i only say that because you and your hubby are way to fun to not have a kid!!! Your kids will LOVE you and have a blast with you!! I mean, really, no hurries, but seriously.....I bet your kids will think you guys are one in a million!!! Where do you get all your energy??

Mike and Jill said...

Oh Michelle. You guys are hilarious!! I can't believe you cheated on the game and I CANNOT believe you wore that outfit to school! You are awesome! We have to get together when you get here!!!

Holly Woolsey said...

Oh Michelle! It wouldn't be Christmas without the ugly Christmas sweaters! It looks like your party was tons of fun! And I love you wore our outfit to school. Doesn't surprise me AT ALL! Hey, and good strategy in the game! I'll have to remember that one!