Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas time in Utah!

Merry Christmas everyone! I absolutely love this time of year. It really makes you look at all of your blessings you have in life, and when it comes down to it most all the joys in life boil down to wonderful family and friends.
I think Christmas morning is still just as exciting as when I was ten!


I am looking a little scary that early in the morning...but Nate is such a SWEETHEART and surprised me with a beautiful ring with a diamond in it. Jeff was had me help investigate what kind of jewelry Brandi would like and I was not expecting to get one too.

We were able to have a bunch of game nights (and yes, we are all still competitive and fight during games...although I think we are getting a little better, no one threw the game board across the room :)) Nate and I were the lucky ducks and won a bunch of money.

We tease my dad and call him the "Grinch"...we know he puts on a front and loves the holidays.

We were able to spend time with nieces and nephews. We gave little Carston that lion for his Birthday and the kids were wearing it like a cape.


Dylan LOVES Uncle Nate. Nate is really good with kids, and I am so grateful for that. Brandi says that babies are like dogs and they smell fear. Nate is so calm that they can sense it...hmmm that must explain why babies cry every time I hold them. Yikes! I better learn some new ways!
Cutest little gentlemen in the world!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss Dylan already!

5 comments:

Reagan Family said...

Dylan is so handsome! Looks like you had fun now lets make a new years resolution and get together here in Arizona! What do you say?

Holly Woolsey said...

I think that is a cute picture of you and your dad! As for babies...you'll get used to it one day! Now worries there. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Still wish I could've seen you when you came through SG!

The Moore Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. It is alwasy fun to spend it with family.

The Fast Family said...

Thats fun that the whole fam was together for Christmas. Sorry I still haven't sent out your card, Im Lame.

Annette said...

Hey check out our blog @ annette-vestfamily.blogspot.com
Kenzie