Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My crazy fisherman!

Nate, Mark, and Jeff were able to do some ice fishing. That is where I have to put my foot down, I can fish when it's 90 degrees in AZ..but ice fishing?! You gotta be nuts to sit in the cold for hours :) I am really glad Nate got to go because he had a blast both times they went!

These next few pics are Jeff and Nate's fishing tournament in Scofield. It was Nate's first tournament and when you add competition to anything..it makes it even better! Nate was really close to winning some money with that fish. We are gonna blame it on the guy weighing the fish. They weighed his fish twice and took the smaller of the 2 weights. Nate's looked bigger than the guy who placed just ahead of him and he only lost by 1 ounce! What a hoax :)

Jeff chillin in his one piece coveralls!

Haven't seen snow in a while..
This is the fish Nate caught the day before we left to Utah, notice no coat!

6 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

That is retarded they took the smaller of the two weights! Where it was that close, they should have weighed again!

I think ice fishing looks kind of fun, but I wonder how long I would actually last...

The Williamson's said...

Man I'm cold just looking at those pictures! Way to Go Nate! I'm so glad you guys are back can't wait to see you and that pretty pretty ring!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Hey glad you guys made it back ok. I must say that I have probably the most handsome baby boy in the world. I love that pic of him sitting up. He is about ready to take off and crawl just in the last few days. So funny! Miss you

Jeff and Brandi said...

Fish-on Baby!!!! Thanks for coming fishing with me bro!

Cari Florence said...

Hey it's Cari Florence. I just stumbled upon your blog. Email me at cariflorence@hotmail.com and I'll invite you to ours.

Annette said...

Hey check out our blog @ annette-vestfamily.blogspot.com
Kenzie