Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mark's Wedding in Utah

Mark and Natalie's Wedding was a blast. It was so much fun seeing family and friends. I am so happy for them. They will have a great life together, and we are so happy to have Nat in the family. Dylan was the hit in his cute suit with his pink tie!



We were freezing at the Temple, it wasn't quite the weather we are used too!

The Moore Family...

I flew up to Utah a few days before Nate (he had to be at the hospital for school) to help my mom get set up for the Wedding Dinner. It was so nice to play with Dylan and hang out with Jeff and Brandi. Sure enough, as soon as Nate gets in town Dylan was Nate's best friend instead of mine!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I cant believe Mark is Married!!! that is CRAZY! YOu look great!

(and is that our old church? awe, the memories... ha)

We should really get together!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Congrats to Mark! I remember he was just a kid when we were in high school! You really do look ADORABLE! I'm glad you had a good time with your fam. :)

The Fast Family said...

Im so sad we missed it. We were totally packed to go and the morning we were supposed to leave I decided not to make the trip because Hudsen was still a little sick and I was worried she would get worse in freezing Utah and didn't want her to get Dylan or Carolyns little women sick. I miss all of you. Hope to see you soon.

The Moore Family said...

Such cute pictures! It was so nice to see everyone. Can't wait for the 31st I am counting down the days.

Gary & Julie said...

What a great time!!! That's stinks that we weren't able to make it...I'm sad:( Your little bump is sooo cute! Miss you guys!

Sara said...

What?! Little Marky is married?! That is crazy. So funny story: I don't know how it came up but somehow we were telling funny stories with some couples and Tommy's buddies asked him to "re-tell" the story about what his friends little bro called his mom while playing soccer. Do you know what I am talking about? They all just think it is the most hilarious story ever! Oh and your little belly is so cute!=)

Karl & Leslie said...

I wish we could have been there! I miss everyone! You look so cute with your belly!
My due date is oct. 24 so i'm 2 months behind you!

Josh and Megan said...

Didn't Mark just get home from his mission like yesterday?! I feel like you just blogged about that! You look sooo good!