Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Parents visit in AZ...Go Dodgers!

One of my dreams has always been to go to Baseball Spring Training games. The Dodgers used to train in Florida and now they have a stadium in AZ! I have been looking forward to this for a year. I couldn't believe how fun it was. We got to sit really close during all of the games. We liked the intimate atmosphere of the smaller stadium. I am used to all the players looking like aunts. A couple games we sat right behind home plate! I got Andrea Either's autograph and Nate caught a fly ball. We all felt like we were going to turn into a hot dog by the end of the week from eating so many!


My dad was like a little kid on Christmas!

This game was on St. Patricks day, Nate represented and wore green for us,

'Red' the dad on "That 70's Show" was at a bunch of games. Every time he walked by I would wave and say hi, but I was sad that I never got a pic with him. Finally, the last day I was waiting for the fam to hit up the restroom and I realized I was standing right next to him! I tossed Nate the camera to take a pic for me(Nate could care less about famous people and autographs..but I live for them!)

We had such a GREAT time with my family. Other than the 4 Spring Training Dodger games we went too...we were still able to squeeze in some time for other fun activities. We took them fishing and it was so nice to have my dad there to carry the boat instead of me :). We took them to this Old Mining Ghost Town. It was fun to look at all of the antique stuff...plus they had the most amazing ice cream ever! Take notice of my bulging belly in the pics!






We had a little picnic before the fishing...
Thanks for coming Mom and Dad! We miss you guys already. It was fun playing dart tournaments, watching March Madness games, staying up late and playing Yahtzee with you guys too!

1 comment:

Holly Woolsey said...

How fun! How long were they able to stay?