Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alomst Time!

We find out what we are having on Tuesday!!! I am SO excited I can't even stand it. I have been curious about this since the day I found out I was pregnant. Well actually even before that. Whenever I day dream what my future would be like, I would always wonder what my kids will be like. Nate really thinks it's a girl...and I have been back and forth the whole time for what I think. I felt the baby move for the first time today! It was the coolest thing ever. I think about how blessed I am to become a mother and it makes me bawl. The best part of it all is that my kids will have the best dad ever. I am so proud of Nate. He works so hard to do well in school and to help support me in all I do. He has been assisting in labor and delivery. He cut an umbilical chord today, and has been a breathing coach. I am so glad that he will be all practiced up since I don't know what the heck I am doing! Nate just found out yesterday that all of his Professors and Clinical Instructors nominated him to receive the Florence Nightingale award. They give it to one nurse in all the graduating class. He was so humble about it and amazed that he was given this honor. I wasn't though! He does such a great job in the hospital with those patients, he is caring, patient, and understanding. I always try to talk him into being late for class to sleep in with me, or to ditch out early for things, but Nate is so dedicated. I need to be more like him because I would rather be an hour late to something than even 10 minutes early! So anyway, Nate has to read a little story at their graduation, and gets to lead the class when they walk in. I like to tease him and call him my Little Nightingale (he doesn't love the girly name!)...but in all seriousness I couldn't be more proud of him. I am so lucky he is my husband.
Nate chillin' in his scrubs...
They had a fashion show at school to "Model" what you should wear to an interview. Nate had to go to Dillards to be fitted for the big show. I made one of his buddies take pictures so I could see him...I think that was embarrassing for him...Oh the things you do to make your wife happy :)!

8 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

YAHOO!!! Tuesday! I can't wait to hear! I've been wondering too! Wow! It's just so exciting!!! And way to go Nate!

Clarissa B. said...

Wow thats so neat! Congrats Nate!

And I can hardly wait for you tooo!!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear what it is! thats awesome!
Karl & Nate are a like I can't get him to miss school or be late for anything!It's a good thing though.

The Williamson's said...

I think I need to make a count down chain Im so excited to find out what you are having!! haha, Way to go Nate!!) I think we are just as excited for Nate as we are for my mom to graduate :) He deserves that!! He works so hard! We love you guys!

jill page said...

Wow I've haven't been on your blog for a while congratulations. I was wondering when you guys would become proud parents. Love ya

Nick and Amera said...

I cannot wait to find out what your having! I seirously think its a girl, but we shall see! Im grateful you found such a great guy! He sounds like such an awesome guy and sounds like he'll be an increidble father! Youdeserve the best! Keep me posted!! I love ya! Congrats to Mark getting married! That is crazy!!! little peter preisthood!!! your preg belly is DARLING!!!

Shauna said...

yeah..i cant wait for you guys! woohoo! tuesday will be such an awesome day for you! the ultrasounds are always soo amazing and it is a very surreal experience! awww...how cool! what a good mommy you are going to be! yeah!

Andrus Family said...

I seriously cannot wait!!! You better text me tomorrow cause I'm sure I'll forget to check. Here's hoping it's a girl!!