Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thank you!

The latest prego pic....


I just have to thank everyone for their amazing support. I know Heavenly Father definitely uses other people to answer our prayers. I was starting to feel like I was crazy to just give up my job until I read your loving comments. I don't know where how I ever got so lucky to have such great family and friends. Now if anyone would like to show me how much of a true friend they really are, they would email me an incredible, top notch, knock them out of the park, talk to give next Sunday! HA HA JK! Today, Nate and I just got asked to speak in church next week. I am actually excited about it and don't really mind giving talks. It'll give me something to do this week. My husband, on the other hand, is dreading it. He's so cute when he gets nervous he gets red in the face. I thinks it's endearing, he he! Anyways, all jokes aside...I truly love you all and grateful for the part you have all played in my life!

6 comments:

PReCioUs CaRGo said...

Ok so this is what you need to do, even though it is still a bit early just go into labor that would solve all of your problems, I am kidding I know you want to have that baby in your belly as long as possible. I hope you enjoy staying home it is alot of fun and everything will work itself out in the end. Congrats on a great decision!!!!!! Can't wait for the baby pics that you will post.

Nick and Amera said...

hahahha, you betch'a i'll send you a talk!!! hahaha. Love ya girl! you are darling pregnant!!

Karl & Leslie said...

Baby wise is a good book:) I'm excited for you to be a stay at home mom. You will love it.It' so much fun. I love you and hope the best for you guys. Kade is one lucky little boy. He and Navi are probably playing right now. O sorry we are naming are baby Navi:)
Love you guys!

Marisa Jean said...

Hopefully your topic won't be as bad as ours. The first ward we were assigned "How to be prepared for an emergency." I literally just stared at the Bishop and said "you want me to speak on what?!?" It was an odd topic. Good luck!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I just have to say that you never cease to make me smile and usually crack me up! I love the story about the mac & cheese craving! And I have to say that I am positive that you made the right decision to stay home with Kade. It is definitely a leap of faith (I was pretty terrified when I stopped teaching and we went from 2 incomes to one) but the Lord truly blesses you when you do the right thing and taking care of one of his precious sons is completely the right thing. Somehow it all works out even if it doesn't make sense of paper. You are going to LOVE watching him grow and develop first-hand. Hang in there! I can't wait to see the little guy!

Jen and Ty said...

Michelle-
I have been catching up on your blog and had no idea you lived in Mesa. I live with my husband, little boy (and one on the way) in Flagstaff. We are having the baby in Phoenix so I am down in the valley quite a bit. I would love to see you some time. You are darling pregnant and I hope everything goes ok this last month. Your house looks great too! My email is jennifergailmartin@gmail.com if you ever want to get together.
Good luck with everything.
Jenny (Moore) Martin