Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

2nd Bi-Annual Tourney


Same thing....different day :). When I look through my blog I see that just about every single picture looks the same. The only difference is maybe a different hoodie, or different looking fish. Nate and I try to think of different hobbies but we don't really know what else to do. So I guess bring it on camping! Sometimes looking at blogs is bad for me cause I see all the different stuff other families do and get jealous cause we do the same things all the time. Nate hates when I spend too much time looking at others blogs cause I tell him I need to be a crafter cause every one is so good at  it. Or I see peoples cute hair, clean houses, etc... But conference was really good for me this weekend (Oh, easter pics soon to come) I am going to try to just be gratefull for what I have and not worry about what talents I lack. So here are some more pics of another fishing weekend...but I was gald I got to spend it with my family and good friends.


This was our 2nd Bi-Annual Fishing Tournament with the Greens. We are planning one every fall and spring season. I think we planned it just a little to early because the fish haven't started their spawn quite yet. Every time we go camping I swear that I am not going to do it again until Kade is five. But some how 2 weeks later I must forget and we try again. It's great to get out and spend time with friends. But Kade now has just basically put himself on a schedule. He really likes to get his nap on in his own crib and he gets grumpy without his sleep. I wonder where he got that from? :) He is so squishy and I love that it is cooler at night up there so we can snuggle up.


Sombs flew down from Vegas to join us and it was great having her their. We call her Auntie cause every time she comes down she as a new toy or outfit for Kade. It's nice having helpers when camping cause Kade is everywhere now.


The boys being rough and tough.


Well, Nate represented for the family once again this year and brought home the trophy. Kade really liked touching the fish, he is braver than I am.





Dirty little fella. If only he wouldn't put the rocks in his mouth then I could just let him roll around in the stuff all day.



Kade LOVED Fitzy, Dani's new dog. He would laugh so hard every time she licked him. Hopefully when Kade grows up he'll never ask for a dog...cause we all know I can't handle one for longer than a day.

7 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

I just laughed about how you keep trying out camping with Kade. Eventually he's gotta learn to love it right?

Tim and Brittney said...

Michelle I think you guys do a lot of fun things! I do the exact same thing you do after looking at blogs! Every time I read your blog I tell Tim that we need to go camping or hiking or on bike rides! Kade is so cute and chubby! I love it!

Lori and Trevor said...

Camping is hard with babies! But we still do it too. And you are doing awesome. Remember no one is super women, you cant be good at everything.-thats what I have to say to myself. We came to your ward a couple sundays ago but we didnt see you guys. We will be back in a few weeks too for Trevors other brothers homecoming

The McBrides said...

We are alike Michelle, the first thought when I got to your blog was how jealous I was of how active and brave you guys are to go camping and get out. I just stay home and "craft". Then when I read your blog I just laughed! Maybe we can go camping together and I will bring the crafts, will that even our talents?

The Moore Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I went thru this same thing playing the I wish game....I wish I was craftier...I wish I could sing better...etc and then I realized I was forgetting all the things I could do. You are such a talented lady and have your own unique talents and you do them so well.

The Williamson's said...

I felt the same way this weekend with Liberty, I told Jeff that we are not going camping anymore. not til Lib grows up more. haha but your right I know next month we will be out there again. And I agree with everyone else, you guys are ALWAYS out doing fun stuff! I spent all weekend while we were camping talking Jeff into being a fisher so we can all go fishing together haha. Miss you guys!

Marisa Jean said...

It's natural to see what other people do and want that for yourself--but please realize other people do the same with you. I'd love to camp and fish and run and play soccer and look as good as you. I think it's great you two have so many things you can do together.