Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ocho!

Kader is 8 months old. WHAT??? This little character is the love of my life. We are sleeping now!!! It makes everything so much easier and we are both a lot happier. Third try a charm on his acid medicine and this new one seems to work the best! I am enjoying motherhood right now so much. I think the fact that Kade is sleeping better helps. Days that I am not subbing I don't get anything done around my house, I hardely ever know where my phone is, but I sure do love to love on my little guy. He is SOOOOO much fun. Every little thing he does is just thrilling to me. I love to watch him play with his toys and discover the world around him. His personality is so funny to me. He is a HAM for sure.

Things Kade at 8 months:
* We love to play outside and at the park. Kade decided to eat leaves the other day and choked on them. He wasn't breathing and it was so scary. Luckily Nate was out with us and did the Heimlich (SP?) on him and he threw them all up.
*We do story time a few times a week at the library and even if Kade is tired before we go he always perks right up when we get there.
* He loves to swim, just doesn't like his life vest
* Loves to play his keyboard toy...well basically likes all toys and stuffed animals. He sleeps with the same stuffed monkey every night.
* Likes to eat anything and everything he can get his paws on. Especially his baby cookies, and yogurt puffs. The only baby food he doesn't like is sweet potatoes and carrots.
* He likes to climb into our entertainment center and mess with the DVD player
* He thinks baskets exists just to be tipped over
* He loves to snuggle with me and to be held. I love this part too. He is definitely in the "Mommy" stage
* Kade loves the high chairs at restaurants, for some reason they are way cooler than his at home.
* His favorite books right now are ones with pictures of other babies in them.
* He loves his running stroller and bike trailer so he can look around at things
* He is a binki boy. He no longer will take a bottle at all and even refuses a sippy cup. When I sub he just refuses to drink anything.
* He scrunches up his nose and does this funny sniff sniff thing when he laughs. It darn well might be the cutest thing anyone could ever see.
* He is the biggest blessing to mine and Nate's life






6 comments:

Jeff and Brandi said...

Oh gosh! He is such a cutie! I can't believe how much he has changed since February. The pic with the big grin in the entertainment center is so so so stinkin cute.
PS. I love his big bald head!

Kylee said...

He is getting so big!! :) Cute pics Mich! xoxo

The Moore Family said...

I can't believe he is 8 months old already. Time goes by so fast. He is so cute

The Williamson's said...

AHH He is getting too big! Hey next time you go to story time let us know, I promise to make it this time and Liberty would LOVE it :)

Marisa Jean said...

Eight months? Wow. That cruised by! I don't think that I like eating sweet potatoes and carrots, either, so he's okay in my book!

The Balls said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast they grow up!