Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Go Dodgers!

We had a great week with Mark and Nat. They came up from Utah for their Spring Break. This is such a great spring break spot because of Baseball Spring Training. We did it last year with my parents, now this year was my little bro's turn. We new Kade would be a Dodger fan from day one because I started labor the night I went to the Dodger game last year. I also got to watch the Dodgers play during delivery because they had a double header...Kade was born in the 9th inning! I was so happy to take little Kade to his first Dodger game. Hopefully it will just be the first of many.

So maybe Natalie and I were checking out some of the players...can you blame us?? Andre Either is so cute!

Kade LOVED getting to pick at the grass and be around all the people. It was a little hot, and the game was pretty long so he hasn't quite learned to go the whole 9 without a nap :)



We had a baby sitter for this game on St. Patrick's Day. It was fun to be able to just relax more, but we really missed our little mascot!

The best thing about Mark and Nat is they are always up for a good time. We crammed in as many things as we could during the week and had such a blast with them.

One of my favorite parts of the week is Mark got to play in 2 of my soccer games with me! These pics of our outdoor league. And then he got to play in my indoor game too. Nat was the good babysitter. I loved getting to play with him and it brought me back to the times when I would live at home during the summer during college days. Mark and I would stay up all night watching games, and playing under a light in our yard. I can't get enough of playing with him. The only downside, is that I am washed up and just play twice a week. Mark is better than he's ever been and playing in college. He did amazing and scored in both games. He really did a great job and we had a blast being on the same team. If you look closely you'll notice my nasty soccer wings. Yes, I said wings. They are the weird pieces of hair that poke out right above my ears. I try so hard to spray them back and they tend to poke out every single game. I wish they would help me run faster cause I need all the help I can get!
Of course we can't have anyone come down without dragging them to the lake with us for some fishing. Kade was sporting his Bass Pro Shop outfit that we bought for him as soon as we found out we were having a boy. Don't ask what Nate has on his head. I wasn't the best sport on this trip. I offered to stay on shore because there wasn't enough room for all of us on the boat. Me and Kade had a fine time for the first few hours...but after 4 1/2 hours being alone on shore with my little man...no pack n play for a nap, and no shade, we both weren't too happy with Dad when they came back :). We did enjoy being at the Lake though, it's always nice to have some fresh air.

Thanks guys for the visit! If anyone wants to come to AZ we have a twin bed and floor for ya!!!! (sorry Mark that the floor was yours all week)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

We need to come down and visit. Looks like you guys had a good time. I miss you and that little fat cat! Give Kader smooches from his aunt. He is getting so old and I loved talking to him on the phone today!

Marisa Jean said...

I don't think I can get through an entire baseball game without a nap either! ;0

Pat said...

Michelle what a darling little guy you have! He has the cutest face! I enjoy your blog. Its great you have the time to post. Poor Lindsey is so busy with 2 kids she doesn't have a minute to update her blog. We love seeing the kids on the web cam though. She plans to come out for a while this summer, probably at the end of July. I'am planning on going there when she has the baby, can't wait. Keep up the good work!

Pat Gardner