Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Howdy

How am I so lucky to be this little man's mother. He is the cutest little nugget ever and I just love him SOOO much.

Nate's friend from West Jordan came to visit last weekend. Kipp and his girlfriend joined us on some fishing adventures. Nate and Kipp are like two peas in a pod. They are both obsessed with fishing. It was GREAT having someone entertain my husband while I sat and laid out on the shore and played with Kade. Kipp and Nate have the same since of humor and oddly enough they both have this fascination with gold panning. Yes, REALLY weird... I know! We went to the Haunted Gold Town for a day. I tease Nate about it cause he has a pick and a gold pan. He wants to get a medal detector and I think it's the weirdest thing he could ever want. I am glad that Kipp can go pan for gold with him because there is no way I am doing that :) I wouldn't mind him coming home with some though!
It's hard to tell which one is Nate and which one is Kipp...

His smile just melts my heart. I was laying in bed the other night and I had to wake up Nate to tell him something I came to realize. I am a SMOTHER-er. And I am sure it is only going to get worse. I smother this little guy cause I don't want to miss one thing he does. I watch every little thing he does and think it's the greatest ever. Poor kid can't even play in his room with his toys without me trying to do every little thing with him. Sorry Kade, I'll try to back off when you are a teenager but I am not promising anything!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Please come visit - I just want to squeeze little kaderz cheeks!! He is too cute for words Mich! luv n miss ya~

Sara said...

Oh he is too cute! I love his little glasses! Thanks for your comment about sleeping alone...I like the idea of writing things down. I think I will totally have to do that! Thanks:)