Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

ASU Boo Bash


Fishin' for Candy & The Bean Bag Toss
I am sure you all are going to get sick of seeing Nemo pictures from all the different Halloween events, but I can't contain myself and will probably still post a million of them. I can't get enough of Kade in this puffy costume! The tail in the back wiggles side to side when he walks, it is adorable. Is there anything cuter than kids dressed up in Halloween costumes?! I originally had a duck costume for him from Carters. Kade loves ducks and quacks at anything with a beak.  I wanted the Nemo costume so bad but it was a lot more expensive (as everything in the Disney store is)...luckily it went on sale for 40% off and I returned the duck for the Nemo! ASU East campus, where we used to live, has a Halloween Boo Bash every year. I was so excited to take Kade this year because he could actually participate in the activities. We thought the huge bouncy slides/cage things where a little to wild for him, but he did love playing the carnival games!

 
Kade loved spending time with Nate and riding in his wagon.  Nate was the first to volunteer to take him around to all the Trunk-Or-Treat cars...those two boys both LOVE candy!


The Sager family was able to come enjoy the carnival with us. Kade has been such a blessing to all our lives. He really just makes us all so happy and we all love to spoil him with attention. Aunt Heidi got Kade that little glow stick and he wouldn't put it down the whole night! I made a rookie mistake and forgot to get Kade a Trick-Or-Treat bucket, so his Nana bought him one after the carnival. Kade puts his monkey in it and walked it around the house with him all day today. He even dragged in the backyard to fill it up with rocks. It will be funny to see him carrying it to the houses on real Halloween day.


Don't ask what I was dressed up as cause I have no idea. I was a LAMEO and made no costume this year because we don't really have a couples party or anything big to wear it to. I can't help myself though and at least had to do something Halloween-ish...any excuse to dress up a little.  I really wish there was a designated dress up day at least once a month. I thought I had drastic makeup on my eyes to look kind or rock-star-ish (why do I keep using "ish") and now that I look at the pictures you can't even really tell. Sad that it was actually a lot of eye makeup for me. It looks like I just had a little bit of a black eye.

Kade was so tired that he fell asleep before we pulled out of the parking lot! We all went to eat at In & Out after because not all of us could stomach the free hotdogs.  Although, Kade my picky eater downed a whole hot dog and a half! We laid Kade down in his wagon while we ate burgers, he looked so cute passed out in his costume.  Who knows if you are allowed to drag a wagon into In-and-Out, I didn't think anything of it until people were staring at us!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

how cute! I love that costume and I'm sure you had to adjust those car seat straps a lot to fit him in! haha. miss you guys!

Reagan Family said...

What a cute little Nemo. Oh how i love dressing the wee little ones up. So fun!!

l&slittle said...

That's pretty much the cutest Nemo I've ever seen!

Marisa Jean said...

I love that the tail wags side to side--adorable!