Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Parents visit!


Halloween Continued.... I am a firm believer that Halloween should be celebrated for at least a week.  So This was actual Halloween weekend.  We had a ward Trunk-or-Treat and parade.  It was SOOO great to have my parents come visit for the weekend!  Kade loved having them to play with as soon as he woke up all the way till bedtime...24/7 attention can't get any better than that.  My mom likes changing diapers (I don't have that figured out yet) and getting Kade dressed, and I loved having a helper!  Especially because holding him is becoming more of a chore.  Nate and I didn't mind getting spoiled by my parents either.  They took us out to dinner and lunch, and helped re-stock our fridge for us.  Food is the #1 way to a mans heart, right?  Oh ya, and a pregnant lady!!!  My dad couldn't get enough of the AZ weather, it was mid 90's while they were here!  We went swimming and to the park, crazy weather for November.  Thanks for the great weekend mom and dad!  We miss you tons already!




Kade can't get enough of the ducks at the pond...


The car slide is one of his favorite toys, the Williamson's gave him for his B-day.  He would squeal at the top of his lungs every time they flew down!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I'm sure your mom was in hog's heaven! Kade looked adorable!!!