Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kade Kade Bo Bade

Kade loves watching fishing shows with his daddy! You have to check out his old man hair. It's bald around the sides and right on top, but he's got hair over his ears, the bottom of his head, and his spike on top. I can't get enough of it. His belly is sure getting bigger, this boy loves his milk! A fast feed for him is 45 min. he really likes to take his time
I read back on some my older post and it makes me nervous just reading it! Wow, I really sound crazy...I am luckily calming down quite a bit. Things are a little better with the feedings so we celebrate the improvements. Kade still just loves to be held every second of the day. He sat in his swing alone for 5 min. today and I couldn't believe it! I have been given great advice from you guys so thank you so much. One thing that Megan Chase told me that has helped is to only try to do one thing a day. Maybe you make dinner and that's it...Or one day do your hair or makeup but don't worry about doing both. That has been great advice because I thought I needed to be a super mom and do it all and that was making me crazy. So now my house is messy, I don't smell to good, but I am a lot nicer to my husband :) I still don't really sleep at all, but you kinda get used to getting by off of little sleep.

I wish I could say I made this, but we all know the box of Betty Crocker is pushing it for me! Some friends from school came over to visit and bring presents. It was so nice to see them!



I LOVE stuffed animals, and so my goal is to get Kade to love them too (I really think he already does!) My mom always loves anything fluffy. I called to tell her I bought Kade this and she actually bought the exact same thing for him the same day up in Utah. Great minds think alike :) Kade is going to get made at me when he realises that I buy him the stuffed animals and then I am the one that sleeps with them! Last night I fell asleep with Gordy (that's the Gorilla's name) in my arms and I woke up freaking out screaming because I was on top of Gordy but I thought it was Kade. Nate woke up to me throwing blankets around saying, "were is he!..." Nate had to point out to me that Kade was sleeping in his bouncer.





PS...Update on the Mountain Lion I saw fishing. Gma Sager babysat one night so Nate and I could go to Lake by ourselves. When we got there a girl came running to our car and said.. "Did you just see that??!!" she showed us her camera and she had just barley taken pictures of a bobcat. I had proof!!!!!!!!! It was the same thing I saw and in the same spot! ?

9 comments:

Andrus Family said...

I remember all of your mom's Beenie babies (or however you spell that)! You are gonna turn out just like Sue...and I love it! What a cute little old man Kade is. I need to get down there soon to meet him in person. Glad you're doing better!!

The Moore Family said...

He is getting so big and he is darling. Can't wait to see you guys next week. We will be down just Friday and I heard you guys are not staying at Marci's so maybe we can hook up sometime on Friday and see this new little one and of course you guys. When do you guys come in to town?

Mike and Jill said...

I can't believe you fell asleep on the gorilla and thought it was Kade! That is hilarious! Mike used to do things like that all the time. I would wake up in the night and he would be standing next to the bed wrapping the blankets up like one of the kids was in it. They would be in their playpen. It was hilarious! You are a funny mom and a great one!

Josh and Megan said...

Yay! I made the blog! ha ha! Seems like you are doing good...I mean c'mon, you are doing more than one thing if you are keeping your blog up to date! I love his hair and your gorilla story! Did you try the yoga ball? Call me if you need to talk!

l&slittle said...

He looks so cute sitting in that chair! That's is scary about the bobcat! I remember when I was camping once I decided to go running right at dusk and about five minutes later it was pitch black. I SWEAR I was being stocked by something off the side of the road. Luckily my brother drove up in his car and followed me the rest of the way. I have NEVER ran three miles so fast!

Marisa Jean said...

Man, when I have a baby, I'm going to have to get some friends like yours to bring me a cute cake. That thing is adorable!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Michelle, he is SOOOOO cute! You crack me up!

Nick and Amera said...

Mich-- Your blog brings me down to earth. I LOVE you!! I cant beleive how funny you are! You havent changed and yet, after having a baby, you can sense the "She's lost her marbles" in you! hahahhaha Well atleast you havent lost your sanity like I have! Im going to go grey soon :( You are the best mom and I seriously look up to you! I need to take things a lot more lightly like you do and just laugh things off. I learn a lot from you. I love you!! Your doing great nad wow, your Cade is a dOLLLLLLL!!! I love love love you!!!!! I will admit too, your hubby is a hunky :) Im not afraid to admit :) Just dont let him know I said that!

Nick and Amera said...

Oh and stuffed animals...... Coy LOVES THEM! I was never a fan but Nick buys our kids cute stuffed anoimals all the time and now IM A HUGE FAN! So far we have 3 puppies, shrek, donkey from shrek, 3 curious georges, BOLT and oh...who knows what else! But I love them! kids do too! and seriously, they become sentimental to mommy and youll NEVER get rid of them!!! I have boxes of toys and clothes I just cant get myself to get rid of! its fun!! K im done :)