Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween!




Our chunker has a bit of a large head. Grandma Davis brought him this beenie and he wasn't a fan of us trying to squeeze it over his head!

Kade dressed up for Halloween like 4 different times, and in a different costume each time. I love dressing up more than anything! So Halloween is such a great Holiday in my book. Unfortuantly, because of the blessing we weren't to focused on Halloween for Nate and I this year. This cat outfit was acutally my little brother, Marks, when he was a baby. He got the nickname "Fat Cat" after wearing it, and we all called him that for years becasue of it. I am so glad my mom saved it. It was so funny to see Kade in it. He kinda looked like a Bat in it though :) Kade was also a Monkey and he wore that a couple times during the week (I think Halloween should be all week long) For our pumpkin carving party, he had to be a pumpkin of course!

This wasn't a Halloween pic, just thought it was cute :) And sorry to all you Facebook friends out there who have already seen some of these pics. A lot of the pictures I put on there are the same as my blog.


This is Kade's new favortie toy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to yard sale. The other weekend they had a communtiy garage sale so tons of houses had one. One street could have six sales. I was truly in heaven. There is nothing better than getting a good deal. Kathy and Hedi found this for me because we went to differnt sales and I was on the hunt for a bouncer.  Yes, Kade has the Davis gene in him and is to short for it. But he is a storng little man and his legs are getting buff from the bouncing!

Nate likes to teese Kade and tell him he is storing nuts in his cheeks for the winter :) I can't believe how big he is getting! He seems so grown up and can do so many new things. He loves to hit and hold on to toys now. He tries to talk all the time. And giggles a lot too. Kade would rather stand than sit or lay. He loves when you hold his arms so he can stand up. He thinks he is so big and gets this proud look on his face. I think he is as competitive as his mom!


PS. Can someone explain how to change my blog list so that I can see when others update? Thanks!

4 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I love to dress up, too, but for some reason, Halloween just drives me nutty. I think it's cute that Kade was dressed up so many times. And YAY for great yard sales! That new toy is killer!

The Balls said...

He is so cute! I love the "bat" even though he was supposed to be a cat! Your blessing post was sweet, it is amazing how much work these kiddos are but how at the end of the day you wouldn't change a thing! You can be tired, fat and tied down and it doesn't even matter because they are so worth it! Miss you!

Josh and Megan said...

Michelle! What a cutie...4 costumes? That is so funny! So glad things are going well!

Kenzie said...

hey about your P.S. you go sign in go to layout click on add a gadget and click on blog list and click on show thumbnail of recent items and add your contacts and add it to your sidebar and move it where you want!!!