Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hair, oh hair...what should I do?????????????

I was just about to pull a GI Jane/Brittney Spears and cut all my hair off in the bathroom. It is driving me nuts. I know most of all it is because I haven't done it in who knows how long cause I have been as sick as a dog....but even when I do do it...it bugs me, never turns out, and is up in a pony in 10 min. I  LOVE long hair on other people. I usually have long hair and I suck at it. I am starting to think it is better to go short again because at least I do it....but then all that work to growing it out was a waste...AHHHHH. And then it comes to hair color and that is whole new stress. Oh the joys of being a woman :)

Pros of long hair:
*Looks good if I take the time to blow it out and round brush and straighten it.
*You can put it in a pony (is that a pro or con?)

Pros of short hair:
*Can maybe hide my nasty baby hairs that are growing back. I lost TONS of hair while nursing Kade and it is coming back in full force.
*Takes two seconds to style it and you can add a little more sas to it.

PLEASE PLEASE tell me what to flippin do? Take in mind that my face is like 8 times fatter now then in these pics. Maybe when you are skinny you hair doesn't matter...but hair is an easier fix right now :)

Do I go really short and dirty blond?

Darker and a little longer?

Medium length with some bangs?
Layers or one length?

OR...Do I keep trying to grow it out and maybe just get off my lazy butt and do it more often? I already think I have to go a little darker than I am now. I have the white trash roots going on but I am too poor to keep up on highlights. Feel free to give me your honest opinion even if you think I am hopeless and better off with a shave. THANKS :) XOXOXO

11 comments:

Meesha said...

Mich-I LOVE the medium length with bangs pic! One thought...when I first got pregnant, I thought cutting my hair would make me feel better (like a whole new person)...um...I was totally wrong! As my face got rounder...my hair got uglier. I'm in the growing out stage now too-and that also bites. So I say, if you are worried that your face is round right now, cut sparingly! Take all that mumbo jumbo for what you can.

The Ivins Gang said...

I saw go dark...real dark. Very dark chocolaty and then add some pretty red to it. MMMMM....you would be saucy. I like the medium length with the bangs pic too. Honestly, do whatever you darn well want to. Just DO IT THOUGH!!! Don't think about it. Hair grows. My advice may be the worst cause I have no problem chopping my hair off. Hee Hee!!!

Clarissa B. said...

ooo I totally agree! Go RED! but defiantly don't shave it. (lol) I LOVE the way it looks in your family picture at the top, you are beautiful no matter what color it is!

Rachel said...

the First pic is my fav! But I am a sucker for short hair!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Stalker here..

I like the length in the last photo and I agree that a touch darker with some red would be rad. I just did the same because I too cannot afford to keep up on highlights. Bangs and I do not agree but if you can stand them, go for it :) Just be sure they are long enough to pin back.. Momma's don't always have time to make pretty swept bangs..

Mike and Jill said...

I love the one with the bangs! So cute! But I agree to leave them a little long so you can pin them back. I got short bangs cut a few weeks ago and HATE them! They drive me crazy and I can't pin them back or do anything with them!

Nick and Amera said...

medium length with layers girl.... do it!! go right to the shoulders or maybe a little longer and do some awesome longer layers...hot mamma! and yep, I agree, go darker..... sexy sexy mamma!! Get up here and i'll do it for you! Love ya! cant wait to see what you decide!!!

Sara said...

wow lots of different opinions- how will you ever choose?!! I agree go darker. Length: I like it a little longer with layers- especially cuz shorter hair makes your face look rounder where long hair elongates it...or so they say:) I feel like I have to do my hair more when it is short but when it is longer you can totally do the pony tail thing- which i think is crucial as a mother! there are some, ok many days where a pony tail will just have to do:) but i am also a suker for short little pony tails- so cute! so as long as it can fit back into a poy you are good!I like the last pic a ton!!! good luck- don't forget to post pics of your decision!

Marisa Jean said...

Medium with bangs is so freaking cute on you! But I do love the dark color--so I think a combo of those two would look fantastic.

Consider yourself extremely lucky--I look good with long hair, and long hair only. I wish I had the ability to look good in a variety of cuts like you! You better post pictures later!

The Moore Family said...

Just wondering what you decided to do with your hair. Keep looking for pictures...I chopped mine all off very short a little to short but oh well it is just hair.

Britney said...

Really? I like the first pic the best. You're so spunky and fun and outgoing that I think the short sassy hair just suits your personality so much. However, I do remember when you had UBER long hair when we went to Lake Powell when we were in high school. I loved it so much. I still think of how pretty it was when I get tempted to cut mine.