Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I doubt it...

I really doubt there is a funnier, cuter, crazier, and more lovable little boy out there. Kade is my little love bug. His personality cracks me up every single day. He is such a happy boy. He loves to entertain, and play, play, play.

With out fail Kade is always his most mischievous when he is wearing his batman jammies.

These pics were taken maybe 20 min before my son called 911 and the cops showed up at my door. Kade loves to play with the house phone, and I love him to play with whatever keeps him entertained. We were doing a little playing before bed and suddenly the door bell rings. I was freaked out at first cause Nate was at work and no one really ever comes over. I was more nervous when I looked through the peep hole and it was a cop. He had to come into my house to make for sure that everything was okay. I was so embarrassed, mostly because the cop was hot and I was in my sweaty gym clothes.
mouth full of cookies :)


I have been putting off posting my family trip because I didn't take hardly ANY pics and I was waiting for my mom to send me some. I better just post what I have or I will never get to it when I get behind. We had our own little Davis family reunion at Bear Lake. It was SOO much fun. We had the best of both worlds. We were camping in tents, the weather was nice, and we had a boat right on the lake. I hadn't gotten to water ski or wakeboard for ages. I can not get enough of water sports. It was a lot easier to camp with so many helpers. I didn't have to try to hold Kade in one arm and put up the tent with the other.


I thought Kade was going to be hyper on the boat like he is on Nate's fishing boat. But it was just the opposite. He just relaxed and cuddled in. We took him on the early morning ski and he even slept through most of it!
Kade was obsessed with Dylan the whole time. He would try to tackle him and give him kisses. By the end of the trip they actually became little buddies and even held each others hands in their car seats.

I guess Kade loved the taste of sand because he ate it by the handfuls..yummy
Loving to sit by the fire with Uncle Mark.

We were able to stay a few more days at my parents after Bear Lake. We crammed it with as much family stuff as possible while we were there. I really am bummed that I didn't take more pics. We went to the Aquarium, Jump on it Kids Gym, The Real Salt Lake Soccer game, the boys did a lot of fishing, the girls got to have some craft nights, we got to visit my Grandparents and have a BBQ with them, and we got Mark and Nat all packed up and off to Hawaii for their school. We got to spend an evening in Ogden with Nate's older brother and his family. It was great to see them and how grown up our nieces and nephews have gotten. Nate's B-day was also while we were up there. We had a great day with my family and then my parents babysat so Nate and I could go on a hot date!  My parents spoiled him with money to spend at Cabellas and Nate got a new fishing reel and rod combo, some other random fishin stuff (I let him pick out all of that business), but I got to do the fun shopping and got him new clothes. And yes, he will probably kill me that I didn't let him throw a hat on or fix his hair before breakfast and pictures...who wants cold breakfast? I dig the bangs, swoopty thingy ha ha. Our Utah trips always go by way to fast. We didn't get to do much with friends after all the fun family events. It is amazing how when you grow up how much your families mean to you. I know I really miss everyone when we are in Arizona.

I LOVE you NATE! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!

4 comments:

l&slittle said...

So funny about the 911 call, my Bailee did it three times in one week...let's just say she doesn't play with the phone anymore, yikes!

Kylee said...

Kade is the cutest kid ever! you don't have to doubt it :) I am so glad you guys had fun and you got to go and some time with the family! That is the best!! Luv ya!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Oh I miss that little batman. He is so cute. I love the pic where he is standing! Can't believe he is almost 1. I have been waiting for a Bear lake post to steal some pics from you. I'll email a few your way. I hardly took any though!

The Moore Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun little summer vacation with the family. The pictures are cute and I can't believe how big Kade is getting. He is a cutie!!