Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Go Figure...

                                     
Well, we went fishing over the weekend which isn't a big surprise. This was definitely our best trip yet because we went in the early evening and Kade is learning that he is bound to love to fish weather he likes it or not :). We had so much fun on this trip! Although Kade wasn't too happy at not being aloud to crawl around the boat, but I don't think any little boys really like to just sit still on mamas lap.
Yummy! Nate caught the smallest large mouth bass that we have EVER seen. It was so cute and Kade LOVED it. He wanted it to be his pet and the pour fish probably went blind from Kade sticking his little fingers in it's eyes. Kade, where did you learn that it's okay to eat fish before you cook them???!!
Even though we fish a lot I had to post this trip because I haven't fished in a long time on our trips. I usually just read, lay out, and entertain my little man. This time I actually casted my line for a bit. I was so excited to catch a bass. I forgot that I kinda like to fish! Nobody tell Nate though cause I don't want him to think that we need to go more than once a week.
I look like a total dork holding it. They make me nervous..
Nate totally out fished me and caught a ton this trip...
Say cheese! I LOVE YOU KADE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

He is so cute! Are you coming to St. George for the sister's trip in July?

The Ivins Gang said...

Um Mich, you look FABULOUS! I know you are going to be thinking "a no I don't, you weirdo!" But seriously you look great and totally skinny! That sounds bad but you know what I mean. Have you been doing some serious working out!? You look great. Now, just nod your head and say "Thanks Lacey instead of saying oh please I do not!" Miss you...come visit me!