Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Part 1


San Diego Trip!!! So beautiful! Nate's lil bro Adam just transfered to Camp Pendalton in San Diego for the Navy. So the Sager fam decided to drop him off and have a little vacation. We rented a beach house that was RIGHT on the beach. No other buildings were behind us...just beach! The weather felt pretty cool for all of us AZ folk but it was so nice to get to spend a whole week with Nate and do some fun things with Adam, Heidi, and Grandpa and Nana. The Condo also had a pool and hot tub. We had a great time. There are a ton of collages cause I took a billion pics and these are just a few that I wanted to blog. I couldn't figure out how to put all the collages on one post, so it's 3 different parts sorry!
A pic of The city. We went to Sea Port Villiage and Coranado to some cool shops.


It was my Bday when we were up there. I woke up to ballons all over the condo and a nice breakfast. The Condo was nice cause we all had our own rooms. Littel Kader isn't a fan of the pack-n-play so we didn't get much sleep on this trip.


I LOVED watching my little guy play on the beach. He was so much fun to play with and couldn't get enough of it!


We went to cheescake facorty for my Bday dinner. I love the pic of Kade giving Grandpa Sager a hug. He loves his Grandpas and Grandmas..probablly because they sneak him the yummy stuff! :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

That sounds dreamy--and the weather sounds perfect for us non-AZ folks. Oh, and happy birthday!

The Moore Family said...

It looks like this trip was a lot of fun.

Jeff and Brandi said...

I love all these pics. The hitler stash is HILARIOUS!!! Kade is such a big boy! I can't wait until you guys come up. We miss you!

Lori and Trevor said...

how fun! We just spent a whole week in california a few weeks ago and had a blast too. There is something about the beach that is so relaxing! we went to the zoo too and my kids were terrified of the goats.. haha/ We have been to your ward 2 times and have never seen you guys. :( was hoping to see little kade. He is so cute. and the exact some age as my little guy. They should be friends.

Sara said...

What a fun trip! You look so cute in all the pics!... and soooo much like your mom it is crazy! Do a lot of people tell you that?