Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Gubba

I love my little Kader Bug soooo stinkin much! He has been quite the stinker lately. He learned how to throw tantrums. He will squeeze his fist together tight and grunt as loud as he can. It makes me laugh somedays and makes me want to pull my hair out other days :) Because he can stand now, he pulls himself up to everything possible and wants to knock everything over. I have tons of baby toys from all my yard selling and he wants nothing to do with them. But he does want everything to do with what is in the closets and pantry! I love this little explorer.



Mama loves you so much buddie! Don't know what we would do without you!



                                       

3 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

what a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Marisa Jean said...

I am interested to see how his tantrums change when he learns to talk. I'm sure it will be entertaining for those of us who are on-looking.

Meesha said...

Hey Mich...good to see you are all happy and healthy. What a cute baby!