Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

part 3..


I am not a huge Zoo person because I have never liked animals. I am sure it will get more fun when my kids like them. Kade loves animals so far, but he didn't like just looking at them cause he had no idea what they were...the petting Zoo was a whole nother story! HE LOVED THE GOATS! This was the highlight of the whole Zoo day for me. He laughed so hard the whole time. And his mom didn't see the sign that said don't ride the goats...oppsy! :) Check out spike the top left corner...he was Kade's fav because the both have a little spike.


The last night we were there I met a really cool bum on the beach. He was telling me how at this time every year this little fish come up to the shore by the thousands to lay their eggs. The come up with the tide and burrow done to lay the eggs. At first I thought this guy was pulling my leg, but he said to come outside at 11pm to check it out. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! These fish were just flopping around everywhere on the sand. There were tons of people outside grabbing them with buckets to fry them up...I would have to pass on eating them, but they were sure fun to kick! I brought the friendly homeless man a huge plate of dinner to thank him for telling us about this cool fish thing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

What's up with kids loving goats? Any child I've ever known have loved goats over other animals and it's so odd to me. They're kind of yucky little creatures. Can't imagine how awful they would taste if we had to eat them. Anyway...sorry, side-tracked.

The Ivins Gang said...

Yeah!!!! Looks like a fun trip! Sooo that's why you didn't answer the phone OR haven't called back when I called you 10 days ago! Girl, I have been worried! But is looks so fun and I am glad you were able to spend some time with Nate the Great and Kader-Nader.